Friday, August 1, 2014

Keeping Secrets (Look Back #5)

I'm losing my mind.  I hate secrets.  I hate keeping surprises quiet.  I want to tell the world.   I've promised myself that on Monday I can tell a few people! 

After the ultrasound,  when we see a heartbeat,  I can tell 5 people.   My MOH who is going to be livid with me for not telling her sooner, my Dad and Lisa and Keith's Mom and Dad.  

I think from there,  we'll wait a few more weeks to spill the beans.   In my mind,  our real risk is later in the pregnancy so there's no real "safe" time.   I choose to believe that God is taking care of Doodle and pray that everything goes perfectly.  

Monday,  I'm ordering Perry's announcement shirt!  He's going to tell the world for us :)   So stinking excited. 

No one has figured me out yet as far as avoiding foods,  caffeine,  etc. so hopefully that continues.  

No comments:

Post a Comment