Monday, August 18, 2014

Birchbox

Aloxxi Thickening Serum:  I'm scared to try it.  The last thing I need is thicker hair.  One day when I've finished my current sample of curl creme and have no where to be,  maybe I'll get brave.

Harvey Prince Ageless: This perfume has no scent.  It's so light and plain that it's not noticeable. 

ModelCo Shimmer Bronzer: The sample arrived in a million pieces and looks too dark for my skin.  I'll regift to my bronzer loving sister.

SeaRx Lotion: It smells clean and isn't greasy, but the tube surely doesn't look like something you'd sell $30 lotion in.   Presentation people!

Whish Shaving Cream: Awful product.  Possibly the worst shaving product I've ever tried.  FAIL.

I might be extra cranky this month, but this box wasn't a hit.   Luckily I cashed in on my free $50 worth of products which made it a whole lot better.  Face wash, mascara,  a compact and deodorant wipes all for free.   

I also called customer service when I realized my order was missing a piece (sample pack) and they're now resending that freebie and a new bronzer to replace my broken one.  Birchbox Customer Service gets 2 thumbs up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment