Thursday, August 7, 2014

So Much Fun (Look Back #7)

I'm having a blast telling people.   It is so much more fun than I ever imagined (or at least would let myself imagine.)

Finding gifts that say Aunt, Grandpa, etc has been a wild goose chase (JcPenney). 
Heidi and Randy got a baby farm animal book and an Aunt picture frame.  Heidi got so excited she hurled (she choked herself screaming.)  Dad and Lisa got bibs and a onesie and completely missed the purpose behind them which was hilarious.   April screamed so loud over her Auntie bib that I think my right ear drum is ruptured.  And Jenni and Jan melted my heart with their tears and excitement over the ultrasound pictures in their take out container (we took dinner to their hotel.)

I've got Perry's shirt ordered to tell Keith's family.  I'm still trying to find a way to tell the rest of my grandparents,  my girlfriends and my Mama Tammy.   And then it will become Facebook official. 

Last night we took a quick trip to Urgent Care because the stubborn husband finally listened to me and got his bronchitis diagnosis.   Even the nurse there squealed with me when I asked if I need to take any precautions due to prego state.  

I'm loving this.   I can't wait to tell more people!  

No comments:

Post a Comment