Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I Must Be Dreaming (Look Back #6)

I keep pinching myself.   I keep going through the motions and feel like it's a dream. 

Our first ultrasound was today.  We sat in the waiting room FOREVER.   We finally got pulled into the room I've come to dread and the scan began.   Dr T talked to the screen (giving notes to nurse) and I held my breath.   I've come to love that man, but I could kissed the PA when she finally said,  "Dr you've got to tell her something!"  He cackled and started explain everything.  Basically,  it's in my uterus, there's a heartbeat and baby is growing on schedule.  Thank you,  Jesus!

I had a few tears, but honestly I was too overwhelmed to say much.  Keith and I had a few minutes to celebrate,  chatted with the doc a bit more,  squealed with the staff and then left.   I tried to keep my game face on in the lobby.....I would never want to hurt any other patients.  

Outside in the car though,  I was squealing and trying to make arrangements to tell a few more people.   Tonight we spill a few beans.  

March 29th, you can't come soon enough.  I'm one excited Mama!  

And here's MY baby's first....picture.  I think she has my eyes ;)  She's a whopping .4cm long so I think she got her daddy's height!

No comments:

Post a Comment