Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Empty

The only word that describes how I feel right now is Empty.   My heart, my belly, my head, my eyes..... they're just empty.

I don't know what to do now.  Our baby is gone.   Nothing prepares you for hurt like this.

The procedure went OK.   I got my laminaria early this morning.  Went home to nap. Went to the hospital around 11am.  4 blown veins later they finally got the 5th IV in using ultrasound to find the vein.   I came out of surgery sick as usual and after rushed drugs I was able to rest.

I can't stop talking about the nurse I had.... The heart and compassion she had were more than I could ever have dreamed of.  I like to think Debbie Hall asks for tiny favors when she can't be there herself.

Of course my sister, husband, Moh and other friends/family deserve a million thank yous.   They are what get me through.

There really are no words to explain today.....I pray I never have to face this again.  

2 comments:

  1. I hate that I am so far away. Wish I could be there, but you know I'd just be a blubbering mess, so maybe it's better I'm not. Hugs and prayers for y'all. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Friend. I appreciate the love, blubbering and prayers from a distance. Love you too!

      Delete