Friday, August 29, 2014

Currently

Currently I Am....

Listening: To the sound of silence.  Online radio isn't working.

Eating: Sharp White Cheddar Cheez-It Grooves.  I need to hide the box from myself.

Drinking: Cran-Grape Juice.  Going to chug some water soon to get my veins IV ready.

Wearing: Jean capris, flip flops and printed shirt.  Yippee for jeans day.

Experiencing weather: That is all over the place.  Supposed to hit 90 today.

Wanting: My period to start so we can start over with tracking, meds,  etc. Ultimately wanting a healthy baby in our arms.

Needing: My CT scan to go well today.  Follow up on a 6mm nodule in my lung. 

Thinking: That August is thankfully almost over and that I get to celebrate my Seester's 29th birthday with her tonight!  (Isn't their anniversary photo below cute?)

Enjoying: The upcoming 3 day weekend!

Happy Friday Folks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment