Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Things

There are quite a few things that "Fertile Until Proven Otherwise" Holly created that have lately been torturing "Infertile Until Proven Otherwise" Holly.

1.  Pinterest Boards:  Not one, but two!   "My Biological Clock is Ticking" and the hidden "Baby Mama Drama" boards are full of nurseries,  tips,  etc.

2.  Etsy Favorites: There are announcements,  outfits,  nursery decor and so much more.

3.  Name lists:  They're in my phone and in a notebook.  The notebook is especially bothersome because we narrowed down so many options after IUI #1.

4.  Plans in General:  My Type A/OCD personality has so many plans,  ideas and schedules.  Ugh to not having control!

I toy with the idea of deleting it all,  but I know it won't erase the frustration.  For now I just avoid them.  And on a brighter note,  I made it through a whole funeral without any baby questions.... First time I've found a reason to celebrate a funeral lol.  

Friday,  the 6th is our next scan.  All prayers and happy thoughts are welcomed and appreciated!  Come on dud ovary,  you can do it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment