Wednesday, June 11, 2014

21 Day Fix

So I finally decided to do something about my weight and state of misery.  No more excuses or procrastination.  Starting Monday,  I'm going to get my act together (yes, that's mild procrastination,  but I need the weekend to shop,  meal prep and clean out the garbage foods).

I ordered the 21 Day Fix, got a coach, got a buddy (aka my sister), and my meal plans and shopping lists are ready.   I'm most worried about the workouts since my left knee is still popping out and of course my fragile skeleton is always a concern,  but oh well.  

Basically my days will consist of Shakeology,  protein, fruit,  veggies and select carbs and healthy fats.   I'm hoping to finally learn some portion control from the containers and to get moving again.

I'll be posting my meals and progress as I go, to help me stay accountable.   Here goes nothing :[

No comments:

Post a Comment