Monday, June 23, 2014

Birchbox Goes Big

My Birchbox was a jackpot this month!

I'm not sure how I scored so much good loot but I loved it. 

Vasanti Brighten Up Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator: I love exfoliating face cleaners. Somehow the grit makes me feel like I've removed extra nastiness from my face.  This tube definitely didn't disappoint. 

Davines Love Shampoo,  Smoothing  Conditioner and Ol All In One Smoother: 3 different products!  The shampoo was a nice sized bottle and the other two were packets.   I loved this stuff.   It foamed well, washed well and rinsed out well.   Honestly,  if it didn't smell like grapefruit I'd consider splurging on this line.

LAQA & Co Sheer Lip Lube Pencil: Heidi reviewed this purple tube and said it was good stuff aside from making her look like Mimi from The Drew Carey Show.  Since it wasn't sticky or nasty, lip junk wearers might want to consider trying one of their more normal colors.

Paula's Choice RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer with Retinol: Not too greasy and definitely restored some moisture after my exfoliation.  I don't like that you have to cover it with sunscreen during the day so I use it at night.  Hopefully this kicks my crow's feet butts!

Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris Perfume: Keith said I smelled like stale cotton candy.  Ain't that sweet?  Jokes on him,  I'll use up the rest of the tube cause I'm cheap like that.

Good job, Birchbox.  Keep up the fabulousness next month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment