Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Currently....

Currently I am.....

Listening: to Slacker Radio...Dido station.  It's a somber, whiny girl music kinda day.

Eating:  Strawberries.  (Purple container). I love fresh fruit season.

Drinking: Water water and more water Gag.

Wearing: Dress clothes.  Why can't yoga pants and grungy tshirts be work approved?

Experiencing weather: that is hot and stuffy.  Perfect pool weather,  crappy real life weather.

Wanting: To be pregnant.  That's all

Needing: A vacation and fried food dipped in Ranch dressing.

Thinking: Way too much about doc appointments and court hearings.  I'll be so glad to have June behind us.

Enjoying: My husband.  I love him and I'm thankful for him.  And my kittens too, of course (even after morning hairball cleanup).

That's my day in a nutshell.  Yeah,  it's a crazy exciting life but someone has to live it haha

No comments:

Post a Comment