Monday, June 16, 2014

21 Day Fix Day One

My day in a nut shell:

Breakfast-Chocolate Mocha Shakeology:
Scoop of powder,  4 oz skim milk,  smallest brew size of Praline Pecan keurig coffee and ice. Blended. Strawberries on the side. (red,  yellow,  purple)

Snack: Blueberries (purple)

Lunch:  Egg Drop Soup (well I ate the egg and dumped the broth....I either read the directions wrong or that was the saltiest base in the world).  Shrimp and crab stirfry.  (4 red, 3 green)

Snack: Strawberries.  Triscuits with Hummus with Sriracha. (purple, yellow,  blue)

Dinner: Lean steak,  grilled potatoes with jalapeños,  asparagus with evoo, grilled pineapple. (2 red,  2 yellow,  2 green,  purple, 3 spoons)

Snack: Sunflower seeds (orange)

Workout: Total Body Cardio Fix.  KICKED MY BUTT!  Picture below doesn't adequately show my level of death.  

And well,  I only managed to take pictures of the most boring things.  I'll work on that lol


No comments:

Post a Comment