Tuesday, June 24, 2014

And It's Back

WANTED: NEW SKELETON.

I'd prefer one that is 5'10, not knock kneed and small enough to where they'd be forced to do full body lipo to make it fit.

This round of complaining brought to you by the return of my thumb splint and occupational therapy appointments.  My thumb joint is mad again and they can't try injections (baby making precaution) so I'm back to square one.

Apparently you have to lose full use, experience numbness and tingling and have full time level 8+ pain for surgery.  Dropping to the floor in tears when it pops just isn't good enough.

And if I have to hear one more time how this normally happens to 60 year old women,  I'm going to dye my hair gray and start rocking the walker. Thank you yet again AS, your ability to kill my joints fascinates me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment