Wednesday, June 18, 2014

21 Day Fix Day Three

So I just plain suck at remembering to photograph my food.   I apologize.

Breakfast: Chocolate shakeology with butterscotch coffee and milk.  Strawberries. (red,  yellow,  purple)

Snack: Oops missed that.  (Picking up rental car for business trip will be my excuse.)

Lunch: Leftover chili and salad with olives,  turkey bacon,  egg and dressing. Plum.   (2 red, yellow, 3 green, purple)  Please see empty bowls below and use your imagination lol

Snack: Blueberries and yogurt.  (purple, red)

Snack on the road: Peanuts

Dinner: Seafood Sedney at Hotel restaurant. Basically shrimp, crab and veggies over portobello mushroom with side salad,  corn and smashed red potatoes.  (We'll not discuss colors but instead give me an A+ for skipping crab cakes and creamy crab dip.)

Workout: Nursing my popped rib (AS fun) so walking was all for today.  Planned to swim but massive storm ruined that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment