Thursday, June 19, 2014

21 Day Fix Day Four

Failing to plan is planning to fail.   Well I quickly learned how true that is.  I packed plums,  Shakeology powder and my cup.   What I should have packed was milk and my mini blender.   The conference's "continental breakfast" was pastries pastries and more pastries.  So no shake or breakfast for me.

Breakfast: A bite of the most sour plum I've ever tried and a cup of coffee.   FAIL.

Lunch: Conference food.  Chicken, vegetable medley,  salad with balsamic, red skin potatoes, wheat roll.  (I passed on pasta salad,  rigatoni, ham and HUGE desserts.)  (red, 3 green, 3 yellow)

Snack: Peanuts and plum (orange,  purple)

Snack: Apple and cheese stick (purple, blue)

Dinner: Chicken,  broccoli and mushrooms (4 red, 3 green)

Workout: I got home from a business trip at 9 pm.   That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment