Friday, May 30, 2014

Birchbox

This month my box showed up right before we left for vacation.  I finally made time to play "beauty shop" and give the products a whirl.  Here's my ten cents:

Gilchrist and Soames Spa Therapy Body Lotion: Love this lotion.  It smells clean and light.  It's not greasy and absorbs quickly.   The $15 price tag isn't too far fetched either. 

Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow: Feels like liquid foundation and I despise liquid foundation.  I'll use it up add cover up,  but surely won't be smeering it all over my face. 

Noya Beauty Summertime Peach Lip Gloss:  According to my sister it's sticky,  tacky colored and totally nasty.   I of course think this about all lip products,  so I'll have to take her word on it.  

Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap Face Cleanser: OMG this stuff burns.   The warning of redness and tingling is ridiculous;  it just straight up burns.   I couldn't get it rinsed off quickly enough.  

Miss Jessie's Original Quick Curls: It's the season of the ponytail.  I'll let you know when I finish up my current trial packet and break this one open.   

Overall, a good box to play with.   Lip products always get a boo from me,  but the rest was fun to try out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment