Sunday, June 22, 2014

Thoughts on The 21 Day Fix So Far

The Good:
-It's like a puzzle/math equation and requires spreadsheets so I love it.
-The foods are all edible and I don't miss much (except ice cream and cheese fries).
-I definitely have more energy.
-Gives us a good excuse to grill a lot.
-Found new, tasty recipes.
-We're not eating out much at all.
-Slowly seeing results on the scale.

The Bad:
-The shakes aren't great.  They're better than Slim Fast, but they're still nothing spectacular.
-The workouts aren't made for someone with fragile joints.  I've had to modify a lot.
-All the prep and kitchen time is a pain.
-More frequent trips to the grocery store for fruit and veggies.
-I miss Ranch dressing!

Overall, it's going well so far.  I'm excited to see the results at the end of this round :)

No comments:

Post a Comment