Monday, October 13, 2014

My Bodyguards

During this whole infertility madness, when I get crappy news, I usually turn to my friends, family and spouse for advice and support....

Most offer "I'm sorry", "That sucks" or some other words of wisdom.  It's good to know they care and are still cheering for Team Baby Riggle.

Then there are two other nuts, who shall remain nameless, who offer these responses (I'm paraphrasing) "Do you want me to punch the Jerkface?" and "Want me to kick his 'butt'?".  Lol.  They've obviously figured out that the perfect response to a doctor delaying my impregnation is to offer to put him in a body cast (please note they're both harmless and would never hurt a fly.)

I can't stop giggling!

Proverbs 17:22 - A merry heart doeth good [like] a medicine....

2 comments:

  1. LOL. (And at least if Clay asks me what I am laughing at, I can actually say I personally know the blogger!! Ha!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha....take that, Clay!!! Keith's newest response is asking me why I am smiling at my phone. Men!

      Delete