Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Mind Dump

-Rain rain go away! 

-What happens to the first Duggar child who is infertile? Do they get excommunicated from the family?

-Why isn't it socially acceptable for me to grow a Winter fur like my cats do?

-My husband told me I look like Captain America when I wear knee boots.  Now I have to decide if I wear them and go all super hero and kick his butt for the insult OR if I retire my beloved boots?

-I want to bake some Fall goodies, but I don't need to eat sweets.  The struggle is real folks. (Update: The picture below clearly reveals I lost the battle.)

-I am worried that WHEN I have a daughter, she'll be one of those stubborn little stinkers that refuses to wear hair things/head bands.  Lol yes this is the last worry I should have, but it's my mind dump and I can say it if I want to lol

-I can't get enough smelly stuff in my house!   Every wallflower, Scentsy warmer and candle is pumping out the Fall scents. 

-Biggest Loser is making me regret my cheesefries at dinner. 

-I'm procrastinating on getting my flu shot.  I get a low grade fever and feel crappy afterwards so I put it off as long as possible.  Ouchie needles.

-My water bill is going to be through the roof this month because of my new bath soak.  It smells so good!

-I've put a major dent in Christmas shopping.   If I can't focus on breeding this month, I'm going to stress shop lol. 

-My kiddo's football team is undefeated and their first playoff game is Sunday.  GO LEOPARDS!



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found my blog. I came over and am enjoying reading yours. I will pray for you, your family, and your future babies.

    This made me laugh out loud a few times. I say you wear those knee boots with pride! After what you've endured, tell your husband you aren't Captain America, you're Wonderwoman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Laura! I've enjoyed reading yours as well =) Thank you for the prayers...they mean more than I can say!

      I like the way you think!! I need to find a Wonderwoman t-shirt to wear with the boots. (Another reason to shop...woohoo!)

      Delete