Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Things To Smile About

I've been a Debbie Downer again so it's time to focus on some things that make me happy right now (in no particular order).

1) Opening the windows and enjoying the fresh Spring air.   The kittens adore this too.  

2) Adam Levine wearing his white tshirt on The Voice.

3) My friend Jenni is having her daughter soon....I am anxiously awaiting newborn pics any day now.

4) Leaves on the trees.  I forgot how much I missed green plants.  Flowers too,  of course.

5) We leave for the beach in less than a month. 

6) Grilling.  My husband is the grilled chicken master.

7) Ice cream with sprinkles.

8) New flip flops and sandals and being able to use them as an excuse to get regular pedicures.

9) Friends.  They're priceless.

10) Social Media - blogs and Pinterest have given me tons of entertainment and information lately.

Of course this isn't a comprehensive list,  just the first ten things that popped into my mind.   I have a lot to smile about,  even when I don't feel like it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment