Thursday, April 10, 2014

Tests and Trial Two

Today was our first Dr Jerkface appointment in a few months.  In those two months either he's gotten nicer or I've gotten more tolerant (or he was on his best behavior for the med student). Whatever the cause,  it was nice to not leave an appointment in misery.

We went through the usual motions and left with plans to do an HSG followed by another IUI.  They upped the hormones for this round so I should be a hot mess in a few days.   The best part is the timeline involves Easter Sunday so we could be skipping family dinners for stirrups and specimens. 

Of course I've got 101 mixed emotions about the next few weeks.  I have to go off my AS drugs so I can ovulate so that's got me concerned.  I'm afraid of the HSG. Most of all,  I'm petrified of another failure.  I gasp for breath when I truly let myself think about it. 

For now,  we continue to pray and hope that this is our month.  Selfishly I'm also praying that the test isn't painful cause I'm a big ole baby.   Through it all though,  I'm thankful for Keith who stands by my side through it all and also for spring finally getting here to help brighten our moods and outlooks!   Let Round 2 begin. .....

No comments:

Post a Comment