Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Screaming In A Pillow

Right now,  I need a good ole dramatic pillow screaming session.  I need to unleash the 101 emotions that are running wild.

In the last 36 hours:

-Had to have additional MRIs done.  Luckily I didn't have to have contrast again since the first time it infiltrated and I lost use of my right arm for a day. 

-Received our court documents and realized we'll be wasting 2 days of vacation for lawyer meetings and court since the hearing is 4 hours away.

-Got a severe infection in my finger (landscaping related injury) and have to be seen by the work doc later today.

-Called Dr T for my results and was informed they couldn't tell me anything over the phone (aka bad news), but they can't see me until Monday.  So now Perry's birthday party and our first anniversary are going to have a big ole dark cloud over them. 

-It's raining and raining and raining.

I'd like to go to bed now. 

Update: I'm now on high doses of antibiotics and had to get a tetanus shotThankfully,  I did finally get to crawl in bedThe game now is to fall asleep before my husband turns on his sleep apnea machine that he got 2 days ago. It sounds like an elephant on drugs every time he moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment