Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Birchbox

Another box,  another review.

Color Club Gems Collection:  Heirloom Pearls is a fun silver nail polish.  It seems to go on easily and stay put,  but it smells SO much like acetone that it gave me a mini headache.  The price is good (set of 4 for $13), but I'd only use the silver and pink,  not the blue and green so I'll pass on purchasing.

Nazelie Skincare Moisturizing Night Cream: Two words - Bacon grease.  Ew Ew Ew. Greasy texture plus nasty scent.

Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo plus an added Reconstructing Masque: My head feels clean, but no healthier than when I started.  The faint vanilla scent doesn't leave my hair smelling "pretty" and the price tag is way too high so again,  I'll pass.

TheBalm How About Them Apples Cheek and Lip Cream: By now everyone knows I don't do lip junk and this used as blush made me look ready for Halloween.  Pass haha

KIND Snacks Healthy Grains Bar in Maple Pumpkin Seeds:  The surprising high point of this box.  It was a little sea salty for my taste, but it got me interested in trying their other flavors.  

That's the 411 on my April box.   As usual,  the box arrival was a highlight of the month (Hello pathetic life).  Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment