Monday, September 29, 2014

Birchbox

The box of fun arrived (a few weeks ago, slacker).

Curl Keeper Gel: Finishing off an old pack and then I'll break into this one.

Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner:  I don't see anything special about this cleaner.  On a bright note, it didn't burn or give me more blemishes like others I've sampled.

Pixi Shea Lip Balm in Honey Nectar: Hell has froze!  I finally got a lip product I love!  Goes on pretty clear, doesn't taste or feel nasty and hasn't given me a cold sore.  Woohooooo!

Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser: I was pleasantly surprised by this cleaner.  I thought it would be harsh and instead of it easy in the skin and didn't leave a film.  Great scent too.

Yu-be Moisturizing Skin Cream: Everything about this product was junk.  Cheap packaging,  ugly container and junky lotion.  $16 ha, I wouldn't pay $1.

Not a bad month at all, I did find lip stuff after all :)

2 comments:

  1. I subscribe to Ipsy and have thought about doing Birchbox, too. Maybe I will!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't tell my husband, but I signed up for Ipsy the other day. lol I need something to entertain me through the Winter months =)

      Delete