Thursday, September 18, 2014

Beach Life

We're loving beach life and our "adults only" trip to Myrtle Beach.   I deep down hope it's the last childless trip we ever take (my step kiddo is back in school or he'd be here with us now). 

The first day here was rainy and dreary so it gave me too much time to focus on the should have beens: I should be avoiding the hot tub because I'm pregnant.  I should be able to buy the cute baby stuff in the gift shops.  I should be relieved that the whole world finally knows we're expecting.

But after that day, I've tried so hard to focus on the positives.  We've laughed, swam, spatted, ate and sunbathed our way through the week.   The weather has been great and we had a fun date night (dinner and a show) last night. 

The pool is calling my name so I'm off to work on my tan (with sunscreen, Jenni).  :)





1 comment:

  1. {jealous} and good for you for wearing sunscreen...or at least pretending for my sake! (-;

    ReplyDelete