Friday, February 13, 2015

Your Valentine Awaits

Everyone has that one friend who you hope and pray will find the perfect guy.  The girl who deserves nothing but happiness and love.

For me, that friend is Beth. 

I don't know where to start! 

-Her heart: This girl's heart is bigger than anyone I know.  She's there anytime I need her.  She's sat in the hospital with me, been my co-pilot when driving a moving truck and stood beside me as I married my husband.  Her selflessness is unmatched by anyone I've met.

-Her laugh: It's contagious and warms your heart.

-Her ambition: This single Mom has raised a son, held a full time job for a major corporation, does hair on the side and got a college degree simultaneously.

-Her cooking: This deserves its own category.  She can cook!  

And there's so much more: She's beautiful, sweet, compassionate, loyal, fun and just an all around great girl.  I feel like my words can't do her justice.

The guy that snatches this one up, will be the luckiest man on this earth.

If you'd like to know more about Beth, please email me at hollybirdio13@gmail.com and I'll pass your info along.   A big thanks to Kelly's Korner for hosting this awesome Singles Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment