Tuesday, February 3, 2015

TV Time

Winter is my television season.  I cuddle in my big ole bed and watch shameful amounts of Netflix and cable.  I tell myself that this will be a thing of the past when we have kiddos, so I'm enjoying it while I can.

The line up:

1. The Bachelor: Two words: train wrecks! I'm fascinated by these women.  They're straight nuts.  I'm still choosing Whitney, Britt or Jade.   If Ashley I and Kelsey don't go home soon, I'm gonna scream.

2. My Big Fat Fabulous Life: Exposure for PCOS and this girl's personality have my attention!

3. Gilmore Girls: So I'm 10 years late for this party, but I'm loving it.  I adore Luke.

4. Everwood: Another oldie I just found.  They just don't make shows like this anymore.  Ephram won't be on the baby name list though.

5. Big Bang Theory: I hope this show never ends, but even if it does, I'm pretty sure I can continue to watch reruns and laugh just as hard.

6. Bringing Up Bates: I'm a sucker for these breeding fools.  PS Duggars are coming back on soon!

I'm waiting for new seasons of Revenge, Scandal and OITNB on Netflix.  I'm also starting Parenthood at some point. 

Wow, this post just highlights my pathetically uneventful life.  I'm OK with that (hits publish because Big Bang is on lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment