Tuesday, February 24, 2015

ABCs

A - Artist: I'm so out of the music loop.  I couldn't name a popular artist if I tried. My Pandora station of choice this week is Air Supply

B - Bar: KIND bars.  Yummy.

C - Celebrity: Anyone but the Kardashians..... They make me cringe.

D - Dessert: Oh sweet dessert, I miss you.  I would kill for a Strawberry Shortcake Blizzard.

E - Exercise: What's that?  Does cleaning house count?

F - Flower: Purple roses, Gerber daisies and tulips

G - Guilty Pleasure: The Bachelor.  My oh my how did I get sucked in?

H - Hope:  That this IUI works!

I - Iphone App: Cartwheel for Target

J - Jewelry: My wedding rings.  I still look at them and smile

K - Keepsake: My quilt made from my Mom's pajamas.

L - Laugh: Keith's belly laughs

M - Movie: Good Will Hunting

N - Number: I'll go with 2. Second time is the charm

O - Outfit: Yoga pants and sweatshirt with flip flops.  Classy lady walking

P - Pin: Mississippi Mud Roast

Q – Quote: You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to. -Good Will Hunting

R - Restaurant: Muriales Italian Restaurant

S - Store: Target and TJ Maxx

T - TV show: Reality TV.  Ugh it's bad folks.

U - Urban Decay product: Naked Palettes...life changing! 

V - Vacation spot: Puerto Rico beaches or any beach for that matter

W - Website: Blogs blogs and more blogs

X - Um skip

Y - YouTuber: I only listen to music on YouTube

Z - Zodiac Sign: I'm not a believer.

No comments:

Post a Comment