Monday, July 7, 2014

So Do You Feel Pregnant?

That's the question my husband asked me yesterday.  Out of no where, he just spit that one out.   He's hopeful and excited....He's always so optimistic.

I want to just yell,  "Nnnnoooooo I don't feel pregnant.  Hell, I'll never know what pregnant feels like."  I don't though.  I don't like to inflict pain on him sooner than I have to.   Sometimes though,  I think that's cruel of me.   False hope seems mean to me.   I'm the realist. 

I'm struggling right now.   Really struggling....I hate not having a plan or a clue on what to do next.  I'm dreading the IVF and/or adoption conversations that are coming....they're the pink elephant in the room.  

Sorry for the pity party.  I hate being the whiney blogger.   But it's life and when you don't feel pregnant it adds some extra "poor me" into the mix.  Not to mention the AS symptoms from hell....Mobic, I miss you so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment