Monday, July 7, 2014

10 Things That You Might Not Know About Me

I love these random high school lists.  They fill in nicely when writer's block hits.

1.  I was the Mountaineer Mall Santa Claus. A friend was the manager and needed help, so I took the job!

2.  I got married while barefoot in a church.  I despise shoes so I just boycotted them.

3. My favorite word is idiosyncrasies.  I learned it from my favorite movie,  Good Will Hunting.

4.  I have had one cast in my life.  I ended up in it because I thought I could walk in heels/wedges.

5. I have all female cousins, until you dig into my extended/half relatives. 

6.  I'm extremely visually impaired.  My prescription is over 11 in each eye and my depth perception stinks!

7.  I hate salami, salmon, bleeding meat and sweet potatoes.

8.  I've never seen The Wizard of Oz,  It's A Wonderful Life, Sleeping Beauty or a lot of other classics.

9.  I'm triple jointed.  I can do tricks with my arms that make people cringe.

10.  I hoard garden flags,  Gold Canyon Candles and Pampered Chef gadgets.  Well hoard is a bit excessive...I have a nice collection ;)

There are some of my dirty little secrets. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment