Friday, July 11, 2014

Birchbox

Keith yelled from the driveway, "Look Perry my box arrived",  so of course I grabbed it and checked out my loot.  It's a good month :)

Beauty Protector Protect and Treat Mask: I like this brand and was excited to see 2 containers in the box!  This stuff smells great and I'm always on board for anything that helps my broken hair.  The 20 minute wait to rinse is only OK for baths instead of showers, but I won't complain about being forced to relax.

Cynthia Rowley Black Eyeliner: Goes on smoothly and stays put.  I'm anti eyeliner that needs sharpened and doesn't have a smudger on the tube, so I'll use it up,  but would never purchase.

Harvey Prince Imperial Gardenia: I smell flowery (shocking, I know).  It's not really my favorite,  but I'll use it up.  It's not old lady flowery so that helps lol.  Keith liked it!

Marcelle New Age 8 in 1 Power Serum: This goes on well and doesn't leave my face oily or make it feel like there's a mask on it.   I'm anxious to see if it firms and lifts as promised ;)  Smells fine too.

NAOBAY Body Radiance Lotion: When I read it was organic with avocado, I was slightly nervous,  but it went on easily,  didn't feel greasy and smelled very citrusy.  My dry skin seemed a bit softer this morning.

Obviously this box gets 2 thumbs up simply because it didn't have lip junk.  I liked all the products and will definitely use them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment