Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Change Change Change (Look Back #4)

Pregnancy is no joke.  I feel like my body has been taken over.   I'm not complaining,  but simply want to remember everything so blogging accomplishes that.  Here's the TMI blog of the week.

Week 5
-The girls hurt.....I notice it more at night and when the kittens pounce on them.
-Bloating and gas....I feel like a very classy sea cow.
-Sleeplessness and peeing constantly through the night.  I splurged on the Boppy body pillow and I'm in love already.
-Nauseous and super sensitive to smells.  I've almost lost my cookies several times.
-Sleepy!  Yawn yawn yawn. 
-Itchiness and break outs.  My skin isn't exactly glowing right now lol.
-Dry eyes.  Like considering wearing my glasses in public dry.
-Temperature fluctuations: hot cold.  Roasting shivering.  Sweating goose bumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment