Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sinking In (Look Back #2)

It's slowly oh so slowly sinking in.  Some times I want to assume fetal position and other times I can't quit smiling.  

I'm obsessed with Etsy, Pinterest and reading everything I can find.  

I had so much fun telling Keith.  I wrapped up the baby booties and wrote out his card and made him come upstairs.  His reaction and face were priceless.  It was everything I've dreamed of.

We ran errands and I convinced him I had to tell one person.  So off to Heidi and Randy's house we went.  We had a farm baby book and an Aunt picture frame in tow.   Heidi screamed loud enough to wake the county and we of course had to work on naming the kid lol.  

We finally got home late that night and I tossed and turned most of the night.  Being a Mommy-to-be is hard work lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment