Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Confessions

Since it is Monday and I’m too tired to censor myself, I figure I’d try confession.  I like the idea of getting some of the “junk” off my chest.  (No judging)

  • I feel accomplished when I finish something….anything.  I’m talking like finishing a tube of toothpaste gives me some weird satisfaction.  You would think that I would realize that it means I have to spend more money to replace it, but instead I feel successful.  There are limitations; I don’t celebrate over toilet paper or paper towels which gives me just the right balance of nutjob vs. normal.
  • I love washing clothes.  The sad part of this equation is I hate drying, hanging, folding, and putting away clothes, but if those puppies could just continuously be washed I’d be happy.  I think it is something to do with the soap and fabric softener that smells good and clean. 
  • I am obsessed with skim milk.  I could drink a gallon a day if I would let myself.  Just give me a big plastic cup and let me at it.
  • I used a mop for the first time in probably 5 years this past weekend.  I have spoiled myself with the luxury of a cleaning lady for too long.  Cracking down on the budget and scrubbing those puppies for a while. 
  • I cheated on the aforementioned budget last week.  2 DVDs, some work shirts, new shoes for me and Keith and some new work clothes for Keith were totally necessary, right? RIGHT.
  • I am struggling to finish the last steps in decorating our house.  Not sure what the hold up is.  I can’t wait to see the finished product, yet I can’t seem to get to it. 
  • I have not given my cats a bath in well over 2 years.  This is shameful.  Right now, I can blame the cold weather and the possible effects on their health, but next spring, it is shower time.

  • I am dying to make a turkey onesie with the bows for feathers with a big ole matching hairbow.  I refuse to do so as to not anger the baby making gods (joking) and furthermore to not upset the I want a girl gods (again joking).  Let me tell ya, no matter the time of year, if I get a positive prego test, HELLO MICHAELS.
     
  • There is a small ounce of me that considers smothering my husband when he snores.  I love him but sheesh can that bear boy make some noise.

That’s enough for now.  I don’t want people to see my full crazy quite yet.  I do feel better….this is cheap therapy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment