Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 4


Friday, October 25, 2013

  • Wake-up – hello frost
  • Early morning disappointment – stupid reproductive system
  • Morning routine complete with a few tears
  • Coffee and a quick gathering of trash for trash day
  • Work sporting my new polka dot scarf while partaking in Jeans Day for charity

  • Lunch with my moh and she surprised me with my favorite donut to cheer me up
  • More work
  • A nice convo with my Uncle Bob, one of my favorite people in this world
  • Read some blogs about infertility and laughed out loud at the term “Clomid Crazies”….maybe I’m not alone in my looney world.
  • 5 o’clock on Friday!!!
  • Go home to a cheer up package from my hubby.  He’s good to me…. 
  • Cooked a simple dinner
  • Watched The Voice reruns
  • Bedtime

No comments:

Post a Comment