Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 1

Severe writer's block = jumping on this bandwagon.
 

Tuesday October 22, 2013

  • Wake-up
  • Morning routine
  • Coffee – Thank you, Lord for coffee and flavored creamer
  • Work
  • Lunch including amazing hummus with my MOH (aka April)
  • Work
  • Physical therapy – well because I adore still having neck problems even after neck surgery.
  • Mild heart attack after receiving letter from Tax office stating back taxes are due on our new house (update: not true – lawyer mistake)
  • Friends come over to visit.  One from VA, Jenni, and of course the MOH.
  • The Voice followed by 19 Kids and Counting (don’t judge)
  • Kitten cuddling
  • Sleep

Now that I think about this, I am going to have to purposely make my life more exciting for the next month as to avoid looking like a total boring dork. 

No comments:

Post a Comment