Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 2



Wednesday, October 23, 2013

  • Wake-up – notice rain and contemplate calling in semi-dead
  • Morning routine
  • Coffee – Used the big cup and 2 k-cups to offset the rain
    My cup and desk are not as dirty as they look....horrid pic.
  • Work
  • Lunch with a friend who has been dealing with some major medical issues….breaks my heart to see her suffer.
  • Worked on Christmas list during a break.
  • Work
  • Home to rest – stupid headache
  • Tried a new Pinterest recipe (more on that later)
  • Realized I had committed to family dinner at my Mackels so we rushed up the hill packing the dinner I just cooked. 
  • Visited with family
  • Scored an oh so hip homemade rubber band bracelet from my teenage cousins….makes me feel like part of the in crowd again lol
  • Home to rest some more and watch some Greys Anatomy reruns with the kittens.
  • Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment