Monday, March 31, 2014

Urban Decay Yay!

I've mentioned before that I'm cheap.  I choose generics 95% of the time (TP excluded) and I love coupons.  Keith has cringed in shame before while I'm bartering for a damage discount,  whipping out my Cartwheel app or sorting my coupons,  but he realizes I save us a bit of dough with it all. 

I also have a really hard time splurging on expensive things.  Don't get me wrong,  I love Coach purses, but sheesh they're pricey.  Which brings me to another rough one - makeup.   I hate spending money on makeup.   Birchbox is one splurge and I'll buy Clinique eye liner only during the free gift sale.   Other than that I buy it all at Target (with Cartwheel) or get hand me downs.  

Well, I made the mistake of looking at Urban Decay eye shadow online and I found myself drooling.  I refused to pay that much for makeup, but did add it to my birthday list.   MY SISTER BOUGHT IT FOR ME!

It's marvelous.  I've got on more eye makeup than your average street walker lol.  It goes on like butter and the brush alone is super marvelous.  Plus they throw in some primer,  mascara and perfume samples Woohooooo.  

I'm starting to see value in spending money on higher end beauty products.... This could be bad!   Now I'm curious about what other amazing products I've been missing out on.....I need to Google beauty coupons pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment