Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mirror Mirror

I made a random discovery this morning.

I was loading my 101 items in the car for work when I accidentally hit the "sunglass compartment" and it flew open.   I grumbled and started to close it when I realized there was a mirror on it.   My first thought was "random place for a mirror," but then it hit me.   It's a mirror to watch your kids in the backseat. 

It baffles me how a mirror could be such a punch in the gut.   A whirlwind of thoughts passed through my mind.  "That's one less thing to register for some day" "Wow, I feel like a soccer mom" "Sheesh that backseat is empty" but mostly "Ouch there's another reminder."

I turned 32 the other day.  Birthdays are scary when you're struggling to get pregnant.   I only got one "You're getting old,  better have a baby soon before you can't."  Yeah - Thanks,  that hadn't crossed my mind.  

At least I could slam the mirror shut when it upset me haha

No comments:

Post a Comment