Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Birchbox Love

Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper  I love trying frizz fighting products.  This was a typical clear curl gel that did the trick.  I wouldn’t pay the extra cost for this product when I can get something similar in stores for half the price, but I will definitely use the whole sample. I liked that it didn’t feel greasy or smell funny. 

Inika Eyeliner in Green Lagoon  Thank you Birchbox for making me try something I would never try otherwise – green eyeliner.  It went on easily and was a nice change from my basics: black, brown or gray.  I am not a big fan of having to sharpen eyeliner, but at least this one came with the sharpener on the cap to make it easier.  It’s definitely not a $20 investment I will be making, but the sample will be used up!

Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume  My sister smelled me a few hours after I had applied this and demanded that I purchase it.  Apparently I smelled quite good, unfortunately the price tag of $120 doesn’t smell so good to me (or my budget) so again, this sample will be enjoyed and added to my “When I become a millionaire wish list.”

Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum  I will admit that I don’t wear sunscreen on a daily basis (HATE THE SMELL) but this product makes an amazing eye make-up primer. The smell is a little better than most sunscreen and it made my make-up hold on all day.  The anti-aging properties surely can’t hurt these old crow’s feet either!

Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream  This stuff smells amazing!!  I’ve only tried it on my arms and hands, but so far, I am a fan.  It has a slight tint and doesn’t leave a greasy feel behind.  Depending on the prices in stores, I might splurge for this one!

Since I discovered Birchbox through a blog, I thought I’d share the love on mine!!   It’s a great, cheap way to pamper yourself each month!!  Birchbox

No comments:

Post a Comment