Thursday, March 20, 2014

Business travel

How do people travel for a living?  How do they live their life out of a suitcase?  

Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for the places my company has allowed me to see.  So far Puerto Rico has been my favorite....I definitely plan to go back one day.  But right now, as I eat another breakfast in a hotel lobby,  I just want to be home with my husband and cats. 

We have a young kid in our class (27ish) and we were all making small talk about our lives.   He blurted out,  "I want to get married and have something to miss."  My heart broke for him because I remember being in his shoes.   Now that there's someone waiting for me, I'm dying to pack up and get back.

I will however admit I'll miss my morning Starbucks.  He's my business travel husband and I'll definitely experience some separation anxiety when we're torn apart haha

No comments:

Post a Comment