Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tangible Grace

After publishing my Debbie Downer post I felt a more upbeat post was needed.   It's time to brag on my husband.

I don't say it enough,  but THANK YOU GOD FOR THE MAN YOU MADE FOR ME.

He stays by my side when I give him every reason to run.   He takes amazing care of me.  He knows when I need him most.  He babies me when I NEED it.

Today he took a vacation day to take care of me (weak and dizzy from food poisoning) and to go to my doc appointment with me.  After bad news he even offered to take me to Kohls to cheer me up (I think he knew I felt too weak to accept but we'll give him the benefit of the doubt.)

I once heard the term "tangible grace" and that's what Keith is to me.... He's my tangible grace and I love that man.



No comments:

Post a Comment