Thursday, January 16, 2014

Next Stop....Crazy Town

Well, God reminded me again that I have no control and I’m just along for the ride.  The days that we had left to make life altering decisions, ended up being interrupted by Day 1.  Which meant time to make an instant decision ugh. 
After much stressing and talking, we decided to move forward with the IUI.  So, Wednesday morning we headed to the Fertility office for an ultrasound and marching orders.  In 28 minutes, I was given a pregnancy test (meanies), given an ultrasound, prescribed Femara and “scheduled” for January 24th.  As usual, Dr Jerkface was sssoooooo personable, but at least his staff makes the experience a little easier.  So now, I take drugs that say “Use reliable birth control when taking this medication to prevent harm to fetus” and wait for the little OPK to say it’s go time.  And I stress. 
At this point, I’m praying that Femara is nicer to me than Clomid.  I’m praying that our bodies do what they’re supposed to do.  And obviously, I’m begging God that this will work. 
January/February are going to be quite the ride.  Next stop....Crazy Town. 

1 comment: