Monday, November 18, 2013

You've Got Mail

It is ridiculous how excited I get over these little boxes.  Birchbox arrived a few days ago and of course I ripped into it!!  I feel like they give me a right to go for a good long soak in the tub and pamper myself. 



Beauty Protector Shampoo and Conditioner – Just another shampoo and conditioner; nothing extraordinary.  Seeing the word vegan on them made me worry, but they both smelled good and seemed to get my hair clean.  I’m not going to rush out and purchase them, but I will definitely finish off the samples. 

Color Club On The Rocks Nail Polish – Haven’t actually given myself a pedi yet, but this will be a fun color to use on the paint all nails one color and paint a random nail another color.  I’m not sure I would want all of my toes shiny silver, but at least it is a fun color to mix things up. 

Dr Jart Water Fuse Beauty Balm – This helped cover my darn PCOS acne (which is the most annoying thing ever) but didn’t seem to moisturize like it promotes.  Basically just felt like another foundation product.  I did like that the color was a good match for my skin.  I’ll pack it around in my make-up bag to cover up the bumps and dark circles. 

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Noir Perfume – My sister has worn this for years, and I love the smell of it.  It may make its way onto my Christmas list.

Ghiradelli Toffee Crunch Bar – The husband stole this.  Somehow he thinks that he is entitled to one item out of each box.  I surely didn’t need the calories, but kudos to Birchbox for sending a full size candy bar lol

Overall, a good box.  I’ll already stalking the mailbox for the next one…..wondering if it will be something great for Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment