Monday, November 4, 2013

Quitter

Let’s be honest, I’m tired of writing about my boring, repetitive life and people are tired of reading about it.  How in the world do people make it 31 days??!  I’m a 31 Days of Real Life dropout. 

On to more important things:

  1. My sister finally got the keys to her new house and I got to organize her FiestaWare by color.  Win win.  I’m so excited for her and Randy to actually get to enjoy married life now!
  2. Perry’s flag football team won the championship game!!

  3. I got a wonderful discount on Halloween candy that none of us need…I am weak when Reese’s pumpkins are involved.
  4. We got approved for our new used car loan and the old one is officially for sale.
  5. I’ve decided that we’re winging it this month….no ovulation predictors, no calendar and temperature stalking, no worrying.  We’ll see how that goes. 

  6. I’m already ready for Spring….the bare trees and gloomy weather is wearing on me. 
  7. Missing Mom right now….no real reason, just would like to have her here.  Losing her ripped out a part of my heart that will never heal….
  8. Please say a prayer for my HannahBug.  She’s been having a hard time lately and could use some prayers and happy days.
  9. I put out my Got Turkey flag and Turkey door décor yesterday….it is my version of the crazy lady holiday sweater and I’m not one bit ashamed!!
    That’s my brain dump for now.  Happy Monday and holy cow where did November come from?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment