Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Past, Present and Future

Well 2013, you’ve been a good year and you’ve been a hard year. 

  1. Celebrated 8 years at Mylan.
  2. Wedding prep
  3. The Big Day – I became Mrs. Holly Riggle
  4. Honeymoon to Outer Banks
  5. Family vacation to Myrtle Beach
  6. Sold my townhouse.
  7. Lived with Keith’s sister for a few months.
  8. Bought our new place.
  9. Sold my beater car and my Kia.
  10. Bought the Honda.
  11. Went to Utah with Uncle Bob.
  12. Met Keith’s friends
  13. Heidi got married
  14. Whitney got married.
  15. Celebrated our first holidays in the new house.
  16. Learned a lot about marriage, parenting, dealing with an ex-wife, and so much more.
  17. My normal heath issues: back, thumb, neck, lack of immune system.
  18. April got married.
  19. Finally made our new house a home.
  20. Struggled with trying to become pregnant.
2014 - I’m not usually big on New Year Resolutions, but I’m going to give it a whirl this year.

  1. Get healthy – I need to lose weight and get in shape.  We’ve started looking at elliptical machines and the South Beach Diet is calling my name.
  2. Cook more healthy meals at home – I’ve gotten a lot better at this with our huge kitchen, but I need to move toward healthier recipes simultaneously.
  3. Get pregnant – I don’t have much control over this one, but darn it we’ll be giving it our best.
  4. Solve my mystery aching problem – I’ve got the doctor appointment scheduled; let’s see if they can solve the mystery.
  5. Pay off Debt – don’t get me wrong, we live very responsibly.  We just have student loans that stress me out.  I’m planning to hit those puppies hard.  I’d also like to get our PMI knocked off the mortgage. 

Happy New Year, Blog Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment