Saturday, January 31, 2015

You Gonna Have A Football Team?

Mani and pedis are my happy place.  They're the perfect mix of pampering and relaxing and give me sister time. 

We've been customers of the same shop for over ten years.  The owners have given us birthday and wedding giftcards and know us by name.  We love chatting with them!

Since we both got married, they've now moved on to asking us about babies every time we visit.   I brace myself for this and know it's part of the visit, but totally I got an extra twist.   "So honey you gonna have one baby or you gonna have a football team?"  Oh silly lady.... This uterus doesn't wanna grow one, let alone eleven plus.  

Today,  I was in a good enough place to just laugh.  My sister offered to inflict bodily harm, but it didn't come to that this time lol.  

I might have a defective reproduction system, but at least my nails and toes look pretty now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment