Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Let Me Tell You About My New Best Friend

I've got curly, thick, unruly hair.   Some of my most traumatic childhood memories are tied to my mother brushing my hair and me screaming.  I'd beg her to "let Daddy do it" because for some reason, he didn't try to rip me bald like she did.  (Seriously y'all she was wicked with a hairbrush - Sweet Mama turned ugly when the hairbrush was involved.)  I think her plan was to do the most brushing possible in the 10 seconds she could hold me down.   She also had a major paranoia that we would get lice at school so maybe she was just trying to kill any random bugs (PS we never got them.)

Maybe I should stop writing and schedule therapy to deal with the whole meltdown above.   ANYWAY!

My bestest friend.   I bought her (she's yellow) at Target and I'm in love.  It's a miracle brush.  No yanking. No ripping.  No breaking.   GO BUY YOURSELF ONE OF THESE!   You and your kids will thank me later.  My sister even bought one for her dog's tail.

Happy brushing and you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment