Saturday, December 27, 2014

Here We Go Again

Santa decided to bring me CD1 as an early Christmas gift (boo) so that left me scrambling to get ahold of the doc before they closed early on Christmas Eve.  They decided I could wait until today to get scanned, so bright and early this morning we ventured to his office.

The short version: My cyst is gone, another round of Letrozole and 3 days after a positive OPK, I start Progesterone suppositories.   These are new to me and I'm dreading all the fun I've read about, but I'll do whatever is needed.   I asked about a scan to see which side I'm ovulating on and he said it wasn't necessary, until I reminded him about my Unicornuate Uterus and now I'll be going in for a scan next Friday.   Yet again, he makes me worry that he has no clue which patient is which.   He also skipped blood work this month because of timing so I'm clueless about the estradiol numbers.

Here we go again....

No comments:

Post a Comment