Thursday, November 6, 2014

While We Wait

When I first found out I was pregnant, I was thrilled.  I will admit though that there were two things that I instantly missed:  hot baths and hot dogs.  (Quit judging)

Anyway, since I can't eat hot dogs daily, I've been taking daily hot baths and I'm convinced they're a little bit of heaven on earth, thanks to my latest product discovery from a favorite blog.

I started out with one product and I'm now up to four.  Two ladies on my Christmas list are also getting the products with their gifts.  I can't explain how good these smell!   I honestly want to go buy more, but then I'm crossing into obsessed hoarder status so I'll control myself.  (Now if Target or Ulta have a good coupon, all bets are off.)

So, while we wait, I'll continue to soak and smell these amazing scents and after we finally get our baby, I'll stock up on (more of) their baby line! 

No comments:

Post a Comment