Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pottery Painting Fun

We finally had a weekend with nothing planned, so we ventured to our local pottery shop.   I had big plans of participating in their Gobble Til You Wobble platter class, but it was canceled, so I decided to copy another piece instead (I'm not creative folks). 

We drug my Dad and Lisa with us and they actually enjoyed themselves.  I forgot to snap pictures of everything before it was cooked, but here are some action shots and the finished products!

I did the plate.  Keith made the owl mug.  Perry did the football bank. (The first football is the one I came home with originally until we realized my kid didn't have blue paint oops lol) Dad made the large mug.  And Lisa painted an ornament. 

(Please ignore my child's hair....Ugh to horrible haircuts/hairstyles.)

No comments:

Post a Comment